Fairways Club has a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments set close to the Atlantic Ocean on the edge of the verdant fairways of Amarilla Golf on the south of the island. It is close to the airport and only 10 minutes from the busy town of Los Cristianos and offers all year round sunshine.
The resort offers full facilities and within a short walk there are many different bars and restaurants along with two magnificent golf courses and a marina with a submarine safari.
Fairways Club is a gated resort built in a low level pueblo style on Amarilla Golf Club in Southern Tenerife.
It is the perfect resort for families and friends in a secluded part of the island whilst within easy reach of the main attractions and places of interest. The resort complex only allows entrance to guests staying at the resort so is not accessible to the general public. There is a wide range of activities on offer for children and adults alike. The large heated swimming pool is at the heart of the resort which also boasts a great pool bar. The fantastic mature water gardens are stocked with turtles and fish along with tropical palm trees and plants which add to the special relaxed feeling the resort has to offer.
Facilities.- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments sleeping up to 6 people - Separate bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and lounge - all with terraces and some have roof sun bathing areas all equipped with garden furniture - High quality fixtures, fittings, hard and soft furnishings in all apartments and everything you need to fully enjoy your holiday - Iron and Ironing Board - Hairdryer - Fans - Cooker - Fridge/Freezer - Microwave - Kettle - Toaster - Safe - Television: Cable/Satellite - Midweek Clean - Full kitchen equipment - Linen and Towels.
On-Site Amenities: - Restaurant and Clubhouse. - Premier Bar and Restaurant - Ninth Hole Cafe Bar - Entertainment / nightlife - Playground - Childcare - Heated Swimming Pool - Heated Children's Pool - Arcade/Games Room - Hairdressers and Beauty Therapist - Car Rental - Reception - Bi Lingual Staff - Table Tennis - Free Wi Fi Area - Cashpoint.
Nearby Amenities: - Across the Road: Bars and Restaurants - Chinese Restaurant - Convenience Store. Nearby: Horseback Riding - Scuba Diving - Tennis - Golf - Casino - Windsurfing - Fishing - Beach - Bars and Restaurants - Shops - Linen and Towels.
For flight information go to www.skyscanner.net where there is an extensive choice of flights with all the airlines who fly to TENERIFE SOUTH. The Superior/Elite apartments offer a little more luxury and do include air conditioning and washing machines and built in BBQ’s on the terrace. Standard apartments are furnished to a high standard and include ceiling fans.
There is a lot to visit in Tenerife and full details about trips and excursions can be obtained from Reception on your arrival. Some real points of interest are:
- Marina which is situated just 600 metres from the resort.
- Siam Park is the most spectacular park in Europe. The water kingdom opened its doors in 2008 and is the most spectacular theme park, with water attractions, in Europe and is just a short ride away from the resort.
- Puerto Colon offer daily sailing trips to see the whales and dolphins in the wild between Tenerife and the island of La Gomera.
- Mount Teide - the 3rd largest volcano in the world and the highest mountain in Spain. This can be visited by road or by cable car. -Botanical Gardens offers a tranquil afternoon with a great collection of tropical and sub tropical trees and plants.
- Loro Parque - home to over 700 parrots and many other rare and exotic creatures from round the world. Has the largest dolphin pool in Europe with plenty of daily shows. You will also find Orca Whales, the largest population of Penguins outside the Arctic along with Pelicans, Gorillas, Chimps, Tigers, Sharks to name but a few. This Foundation has carried out conservation projects in 28 countries and they are active in the conservation of endangered species.
CHECK IN : after 17.00
CHECK OUT: 10.00 a.m.
Check In days are normally Tuesday and Friday but may be flexible upon request.
By Air: Flight to Tenerife South Airport (TFS) which is only 8 kms from the resort. Taxis are available from the front of the airport.
Directions: From airport take motorway towards Los Cristianos and take exit 62 for San Miguel/Los Abrigos/Las Galletas. The exit forks. Take left one for Los Abrigos/Las Galletas. At roundabout take 1st turn off (Las Galletas) and take 1st left. Follow Amarilla Golf sign. At the T Junction turn left and immediately right over the cross road. Bear right at the Amarilla Golf and Country Club sign and left again. Continue approximately 3 kms. After Amarilla Golf Club House follow Fairways Club arrows around to the left. Straight on at the roundabout for approximately 1 km to next roundabout. Follow Fairways Club arrows to the right. Reception 400 metres.
Available dates for Holiday Certificates are:
PUEBLO EVITA - Costa del Sol
- 27th January to 10th March 2018
(last check-out date)
- 10th November to 23rd December 2018
(last check-out date)
- 26th January to 9th March 2019
(last check-out date)
FAIRWAYS CLUB – Tenerife
- 3rd April to 26th June 2018
- Excludes school holidays which may be available upon request for an upgraded which have been heavily discounted for voucher holders. Upgrades to larger/Superior apartments/dates outside of those on offer may also be available upon request at heavily discounted prices. All accommodation is subject to availability.
Go to the booking form here and select your preferred dates and destinations. On receipt of this enquiry, one of our Travel Advisors will contact you direct to discuss your holiday accommodation request in detail along with availability.
If you have any questions at all about Your £29 Stay, please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com. Office hours are Monday to Friday : 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.